1. Gelac–the secret to a flawless 14-day manicure is here. Gelac will let you leave the salon with shiny, lustrous nails minus the drying time. It is a UV gel polish formula that cures under UV light, leaving a lasting manicure that doesn’t chip after a few days. What’s also great about it is that it hardens your nails making it easier for you to grow them. And the cost? Same as a normal manicure. Most salons are now offering it so be sure to try this new beauty solution!
My Review: I’ve been used to getting UV gel manicures but the problem was this had never before been offered in colours. Now I’m just happy that there is no more drying time! Love this product.
2. Mane n’ Tail— who knew that products used for animal grooming could actually serve as a hidden beauty wonder? Mane n’ Tail, originally used on horses manes has become a household item due to it’s magnificent hair beautifying results. It contains a unique blend of micro-rich proteins that cleanses without stripping the hair of it’s natural oils. The results? Long, volumous, shiny, and colour-rich hair. You can purchase online here or purchase at your local beauty supplier.
My Review: I started using this product about a month ago and in the first week I noticed a difference. My cousin who is a hair dresser told me about this line (after I asked her to turn my hair from black to blonde, she recommended I use all the help I could get). At first I was a bit apprehensive about using a product originally designed for animals but the truth is it works. My hair is longer, stronger and healthier than ever and I won’t use anything else. I also use their hair strengthening spray as a de-tangler (it smells great too).
3. Angel Cards–I think everyone could use a little Zen time. These beautifully designed cards are wonderful to look at and come with a beautiful message on each. In the morning I usually pick one and use it to start my day on a positive. They can be used as bits of inspiration or even as part of an ‘angel card reading’. Whatever you are interested in, they are beautiful to look at and direct your focus towards something cheerful. The angel author Doreen Virtue has created many sets to choose them. You can find them online or at a chapters near you.
4. Chanel Lipgloss Rouge Allure—I’m not usually a big fan of lipgloss but the limited edition Chanel Rouge Allure gloss looks stunning and lasts. It has a smooth, silky texture and radiates the perfect shine. My favourite colour is #55 Confidence. So if you’re looking for a new gloss it is a great one to try, hurry though, it’s limited edition! You can buy it online from Chanel for $32 US here.
5. Versace Crystal Noir Perfume–I am always trying out new perfumes because I love to have a variety of scents and this one turned out to be the perfect blend. I know that perfume is generally personal and scents will smell different depending on who’s wearing it but I love Versace Crystal Noir because it’s not too strong yet very feminine and sultry. It is a mix of gardenia, peony, amber, sandalwood, and orange blossom that gives off allure and elegance.