I’m so excited to announce our first official collaborator for Everything-Beautiful.com! A beautiful personality and fantastic writer, Ashley will be sharing with us her thoughts and tips on all things beauty, lifestyle, and fashion on a weekly basis! As a freelance writer, Ashley has had the opportunity to share her knowledge and wits in many fashion and beauty publications (including the Kit) and online blogs. To get to know her better, she has also completed our fun questionnaire 🙂
1. In my purse you will find enough stuff to keep me alive and entertained, should I ever get stranded on a deserted island.
2. My must-have item for spring is Vichy Pro-Even BB Cream—covers like a foundation, but really light on your skin!
3. I am currently coveting anything and everything highlighter yellow.
4. My all-time favourite beauty product is my go-to fragrance, Givenchy Hot Couture.
5. The top spot on my bucket list is Koh Phi Phi Leh beach in Thailand (that picturesque slice of paradise where they filmed the movie The Beach).
6. I can’t live without my computer and my PVR.
7. I am currently reading Stephen King’s 11/22/63
8. My favourite TV show right now is Game of Thrones (but I’m reeeeally excited for the new season of Dexter).
9. If I could trade places with anyone for a day it would be Quentin Tarantino. I’d love to be calling the shots on one of his movie sets.
10. The most surprising thing I carry around is 15 different shades of lipstick.
Ashley is an editorial assistant and freelance writer based in Toronto. She has a BA in Art History and English, and a post-graduate certificate in Publishing. She is an avid movie and tv-watcher, book-reader and hoarder of beauty products and hopes to one day see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup.