NeriumAD is a “first-of-its-kind” skincare line that has been impacting the efficacy of skin care regimes across the globe. It is the ONLY skincare product on the market to utilize the Nerium oleander plant and incorporates it into a unique combination with the beneficial properties of Aloe barbadensis as well.
It is a potent antioxidant formula with an exceptional age-defying capacity that only draws from the most effective and safest ingredients. Formulated after 10 years of scientific research and clinical testing , it addresses multiple skin care concerns , including the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture. After viewing countless customer testimonials and seeing a myriad of before and after photos, I’m inclined to believe this product is magical!
Of course, I immediately adopted it into my skincare routine–and so did my boyfriend ;). Even after the first use, we were both blown away by how it instantly tightens your skin, reduces pore size, and increases softness. I can only imagine after the recommended 30 days! Not to worry, I will keep you posted 🙂
This is the first of 3 blog entries, where I’ll provide before and after photos from my experience as well as a giveaway at the completion of my full review. I am about to turn 26 years old, so I’ll be assessing for overall skin improvement, tighter pores, as well as increased hydration and suppleness. My boyfriend is 39 and the lucky guy doesn’t have many wrinkles (almost nil), but I’ll be keeping an eye on the few that I can find.
Nerium International was established in 2011 with the vision of helping people by developing breakthrough products in the anti-aging skincare market. Their goal was attained with over 150 years of collective experience in the industry and over 10 years of scientific research and clinical testing (NOT on animals). Trials were undertaken by a third party initiative in order to ensure all results are true and unbiased. You’d be surprised at how much faulty research exists out there! (But that is an entirely different conversation)
Since then, they’ve achieved unprecedented sales and growth, with over 60,000 Brand Partners and over 200,000 repeat customers. Their sales have exceeded $100 million in 2012 and $200 million in 2013. It seems that the efficacy of their product can be seen in numbers, but just take a look at a few of these astonishing before-and-after photos of happy (ecstatic?) NeriumAD clients:
- Proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration by an average of 30%
- Takes about 30 days to begin seeing results
- Dermatologist tested and approved for all skin types
- Does NOT contain: paraben, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, sulfates, DEO, GMO, synthetic color, and fragrance.
- One full-ounce bottle of NeriumAD retails for $110
- Gluten-free and Cruelty-free
Directions for use:
- A thin layer (4-5 pumps) of NeriumAD should be applied at night to the face and neck after cleansing. If applied to damp skin, this provides optimal absorption. Skin will immediately feel slightly tightens as if wearing a masque. It can also be effectively used on other areas of the body that demonstrate aging, such as the decolletage, arms, hands, elbows, and knees.
- The day cream is applied each morning after cleansing and can be applied throughout the day if needed.
For more information or to order NeriumAD, please visit www.mynerium.com and stay tuned for my next 2 posts 🙂
*If you are an existing NeriumAD customer, be sure to enter the “90 Day Real Results Contest” to win a trip to Miami!*