What is Tria Beauty Laser Hair Removal?
We’ve all heard about the benefits of Laser Hair Removal, and at some point maybe even tried it. After-all, it beats the many perils of other hair removal options:
- Shaving= unsightly ingrown hairs
- Waxing= hairy timelapses
- Sugaring= ancient
- Epilator= OUCH
- Au natural= not an option.
In the era of smooth, hairless skin however, we are all looking for permanent results. Which leaves us with the final, most attractive option being laser hair removal. The only downside is the hefty price tag…costing as much as $500 for a full legs treatment! And I don’t know about you, but I’m looking to do more than a full leg…
Some can afford it, others will hold back their whimpering and pay it anyway (me), and the headstrong will simply invest in more pants. Finally, I have found (in my opinion) the best hair removal option to date and in turn have also become one of their brand ambassadors 🙂
From the inventors of LightSheer™ (the gold standard for in-clinic laser hair removal and the one that cost $100,000 to put in salons), they have turned this technology into a handheld laser small and easy enough for at-home use, and capable of delivering the same permanent results. Whaaaaaaat? Yes, and it’s called Tria Beauty!
How to Use Tria Beauty Laser 4X:
- Before using, plug the Hair Removal Laser 4X in and let it charge overnight.
- Step 1: Turn on the device pressing the green power button.
- Step 2: Choose your intensity (start off with 1 and if you can tolerate it, move up until you reach 5, which is the highest and most optimal intensity).
- Step 3: Unlock the laser. To ensure that the Tria laser is safe for your skin tone (can’t be too tanned!), place the bottom of the laser on the skin that you wish to zap. There is a sensor here that will unlock the laser if it can be used on your skin and you will hear a series of beeps.
- Step 4: Prep your skin with the “Smooth Start Calming Gel” which will cool the area you are treating.
- Step 5: Zap away! Move the laser along your skin, not overlapping but covering your entire area of treatment. You can use the calming gel as a guide to help remember the areas you have covered.
- Step 6: Once you’ve finished, wipe off the cooling gel with a dry cloth and begin to enjoy the results!
*Once you’ve become familiar with the process, you’ll be using the 3 simple steps shown below:
- Be sure to use the device once every other week for 3 months to see optimal results.
- Treatments are best if used on shaved skin.
- In your first treatment, choose the highest level that is comfortable for you. Level 5 delivers the best treatment, however, if you aren’t able to tolerate it at first, simply begin at the level you find most comfortable. As your tolerance builds, crank ‘er up! As a general rule, by treatments 3-6 you should be at a level 4-5.
- Before zapping, apply a thin layer of the ‘SmoothStart Calming Gel‘ in the area that you are treating. This will cool the area and make the treatment more enjoyable (i.e. less pain!).
Who Can Use it?
When used as directed, the Tria Laser 4X is clinically proven for women and men with light to medium skin tones and brown to black hair.
The device can be used on the following areas:
- Bikini Line
- Women’s Upper Lip
Stay on the lookout for my complete review of the Tria Beauty Laser experience over the next 6 months as I document my progress and display my final results. There will also be a special treat in my final post 🙂 To stay tuned via social media follow us here: @TriaBeauty @Ev_Beautiful #SkinIsIn
The Tria Laser 4X is available at triabeauty.ca, Sephora, Tria’s direct response television and The Shopping Channel. Retail price is $449.