Summer is almost over and it’s not only time for Fall shopping but it is also time to spice up your makeup bag with some sultry new hues! Complete your fall look with some of these dazzling beauty items to give you the perfect smokey eye and a soft lip colour to match. To get the look above (don’t mind my wet hair) simply proceed with the following steps using these must have CLARINS products:
Eye Contour Gel $35
1. To begin we start with this fab eye contour gel (assuming you have already cleansed, toned, and moisturized!)
This translucent gel is ultra refreshing–especially if you are recovering from a late night. Its high concentration of plant extracts works to reduce puffiness and under eye circles. Just apply a small amount to your forefinger and gently dab around the eyes and let absorb for a few minutes.
Instant Definition Eye Quartet Mineral Palette–Nude $42
2. Next using the dark base colour with the provided brush (you could also use your own crease brush if you prefer), fill in half the crease and base of your eyelid closer to your hairline lightly blending until you’ve reached the intensity of colour you desire. Then using the slightly lighter base colour fill in the rest of your crease and base of your eyelid. Then it is important to highlight your eyebrow and blend the edges of your dark eyeshadow so as to give an even look. Use the lighter highlight to line underneath your brow and the pinkish highlight to add some shimmer to the lining of your eye close to your lashes.
I absolutely love this quartet because it delivers the perfect satin finish all in one–great for travel too!
Mascara–Intense Black $27
3. Then, I like to apply my mascara before my eyeliner. First curl your lashes and then brush upwards on to the top lashes and downwards onto the bottom. After a few minutes I like to re-curl my lashes and apply a second coat to give my lashes some extra intensity.
I find that this Clarins patent brush works amazing to thicken lashes and truly deliver a spectacular look. My lashes didn’t clump and it lasted all day long.
Instant Liner–Black $28
4. After the mascara is dry (about 2 minutes) I applied the Clarins instant liner in black. Beginning at the inner part of your eyelid, apply a continuous straight line close to the lashes. It’s as simple as that! You can apply two coats or make the line thicker if you wish.
This product I am especially impressed with because of the professional precision of the brush. I applied this liner so easily and without mess or smudge in the exact manner I wished.
Rouge Prodige–Peach Sorbet $26
5. Last, to complete my look I used the Rouge Prodige in Peach Sorbet to provide my lips with the perfect subtle finish!
I love this lipstick because it is long-lasting, flawless and provides a classic light shine (not over glossy).