1. Peach Bellini-created in Venice by Giuseppe Cipriani this delicious blend requires the following:
– First, make peach puree using ripe peaches (remove the skin and pit) and blend together.
– Also puree fresh or frozen raspberries.
– Next, add 3 tablespoons of peach puree to the bottom of a champagne flute.
– Add champagne (traditionally Prosecco–however, any champagne will do)
– Add some raspberry puree on top to give your pink colour contrast.
* Garnish with peach slice , mint, and/or raspberries
– 6 oz pinot grigio
– 1/2 oz peach snapps
– 1/2 oz cognac
– 1 oz 7up
– 1 oz orange juice
* sweeten with agave nectar and add a slice of blood orange and lime for garnish
3. Raspberry Mojito
– Handful fresh mint leaves
– 3 whole fresh raspberries
– Juice of 1 lime
– 2 teaspoons sugar (a healthier and tasty alternative would be agave nectar!)
– 1 1/2 ounces spiced rum
– Splash club soda
Directions: In a highball glass, muddle the mint, raspberries, lime juice and sugar. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add the rum and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into the glass and top with the club soda.
(Adapted from RachelRayMag.com)
4. Cucumber Agua Fresca–Yum! This healthy refreshment is both tasty and nutritious!
5. Ginger Pineapple Punch—for amazing flavour and a revitalizing boost try this smooth beverage!
– 2 cups orange juice
– 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
– 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
– 1 1-liter bottle diet ginger ale, chilled ice cubes*
– 1 orange, thinly sliced
– Optional: add vodka or rum
Directions: In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, pineapple juice, and ginger. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Strain mixture; discard ginger and pulp. Slowly pour ginger ale into juice mixture. Serve over ice in chilled glasses. Garnish with orange slices.